As a professional photographer, someone who makes more than half your annual income from your photography, you are confronted with a dilemma that all professionals, visual artists, and business people face: how to sell your service or your products.
Here are four diverse and low-cost ways to promote your business:
- Market your photography business online
Although there are many ways to market online, here is a checklist of steps to take to develop a simple but robust marketing system:
- Choose a web hosting provider that offers fast service for a high-load website.
- Make a portfolio online with a template that allows you to showcase samples of your best work.
- Add a blog to your website to create fresh content that will improve your search engine ranking.
- Sign up on LinkedIn, a social media platform for businesses, to create a business profile, network, and share your latest blog posts.
- Create a Facebook account so that you can use Facebook ads to send paid traffic to your website.