KCee tagged me with this meme which I did in the past but with 5 and 6 list only. So now I am gonna go for 8!
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
1. I enjoy messing with my youngest kid’s hair…he’s a boy! But I also spend time doing my daughter’s hair more than I do mine.
2. I like cooking than any other chores at home. Back in Pinas with my elders, I am tasked to do cooking while my sister does the cleaning…she was very meticulous about it unlike me who wouldn’t even touch a rag! My sister on the other hand does not cook. Eggs maybe. lol. – I changed though, I now enjoy all ‘homeworks’ but I guess ironing clothes is still an exception.
3. On Food: I don’t like vinegar and the salad that goes with it. Save for sushi rice, I would opt to stay away from vinegar’s smell. I eat dried fish with coffee and rice. Not separately but in a bowl. lol.I eat papaya with milk and biscuits, skyflakes in particular. — I can eat raw salmon 24/7. —
4. I am paranoid about Identity Theft. I erased all my inbox’s contents for fear that somebody is lurking into my emails. I even deleted emails that I had saved for more than 7 years! (They are from hubby).
5. I prefer wearing skirt over jeans even when its -5 degs outside. (With stockings and boots of course!)
6. I carry my camera even on public toilets. I am a certified stagemom!
7. I am schuholic…I have a cabinet of shoes, used and unused…I collect them even if I don’t use them. And I prefer skechers among others.
8. I eat lots of mung beans because I am anemic. It started out in college when I would suddenly fell down on the floor while walking with friends and lay unconscious for a minute. This was brought about by my constant sleepovers, living the life of a journalism student.
Kcee, I won’t be passing it this time, I just hope those who would like to do it would do it na lang or maybe I will find others would like to do this soon. 😀 Thanks for the tag!
Next time you engage in #1, I suggest that you seek the young man’s consent first in writing. With that expression on his face, I think he was trying to express his “level of enjoyment” with that activity.
Hehehe Very cute pictures of the kids, G. 🙂
It’s good to know that you’re a schuholic and a certified stagemom as well! I wouldn’t have known these if not for the tag hehehe.
Thanks for doing this! *hugs* 🙂
Panaderos, that foto was taken by a friend, he seldom smiles when its other people aiming the camera so I posted one that I took for your reference lol.
I don’t know why Kcee, I buy shoes every month, sometimes upto 3 in a month! =D
I saw your multiply page and your daughter’s print, also saw other stagemoms I met through GT commenting there! Thanks again!