KCee tagged me with this meme which I did in the past but with 5 and 6 list only. So now I am gonna go for 8!
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
1. I enjoy messing with my youngest kid’s hair…he’s a boy! But I also spend time doing my daughter’s hair more than I do mine.
2. I like cooking than any other chores at home. Back in Pinas with my elders, I am tasked to do cooking while my sister does the cleaning…she was very meticulous about it unlike me who wouldn’t even touch a rag! My sister on the other hand does not cook. Eggs maybe. lol. – I changed though, I now enjoy all ‘homeworks’ but I guess ironing clothes is still an exception.
3. On Food: I don’t like vinegar and the salad that goes with it. Save for sushi rice, I would opt to stay away from vinegar’s smell. I eat dried fish with coffee and rice. Not separately but in a bowl. lol.I eat papaya with milk and biscuits, skyflakes in particular. — I can eat raw salmon 24/7. —
4. I am paranoid about Identity Theft. I erased all my inbox’s contents for fear that somebody is lurking into my emails. I even deleted emails that I had saved for more than 7 years! (They are from hubby).
7. I am schuholic…I have a cabinet of shoes, used and unused…I collect them even if I don’t use them. And I prefer skechers among others.
8. I eat lots of mung beans because I am anemic. It started out in college when I would suddenly fell down on the floor while walking with friends and lay unconscious for a minute. This was brought about by my constant sleepovers, living the life of a journalism student.
Kcee, I won’t be passing it this time, I just hope those who would like to do it would do it na lang or maybe I will find others would like to do this soon. 😀 Thanks for the tag!