I was having problems with my template because no matter how big my photos are, they are limitedly shown on my page. I messed up with my template to find out how to change this and I was successful enough so here’s how. (For blogger)
1. Go to your Dashboard, click Layout.
2. Click Edit Html from the 4 tabs shown on the page.
3. Look for the part with:
You will see here on the blank above how many pixels your header has. Change it to your desired size, 900 would be ideal so change the numbers you see there to 900.
4. Browse again and look for the part:
Change this again to 900 so the header and the body are the same.
5. Next, look for the part with:
On the space after width is shown how many pixels your main space for photos and text has. Change it to 500 (ideal).
6. Click Save Template and your done! View. =)
For publishing bigger photos, please click here.