Ok I am a noob about tagging lol. Here goes my first.
This came from Bee.
Link to the person who tagged you. That’s Bee again.
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours. Done.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
Include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Ok, I am not sure whose famous enough…if internationally or nationally? Back in the Philippines though there’d be literatis then a number of celebrities and some political figures I interviewed for my internship at the Inquirer. I guess I have to go with the weirdest things about me from 2-7.
2. I don’t like vinegar and the salad that goes with it, if its considered weird.
3. I eat dried fish with coffee and rice. Not separately but in a bowl. lol.
4. I eat papaya with milk and biscuits, skyflakes in particular.
5. I prefer wearing skirt than jeans even when its -5 degs outside.
6. I carry my camera even on public toilets.
7. I can eat raw salmon 24/7.
Fertig. Now I’m randomly tagging:
Thanks for the tag 🙂 I just realised I’ve recently done the weird 7 here.
Tag with soon with another I promise I’ll do it 🙂 btw, I’ve added u to my blogroll:P
Napaboaniya, I was thinking about that what of one has done it already, then I think its ok dont do it again….if you can just the 7 famous people, if not just pass it on. Thanks for your time!