1. Blog about things that you do with your kids; a)small or big projects such as painting, glass-candleholder decoration, visiting museums or baking.
b)Personal stories of you setting up a small business at home, how to do it and how you handle it or things that you could suggest to other stay at home moms. (Please don’t forget to include a photo or two). You can also blog about things that you do or did to improve your skills, learn something new or enhance self-esteem.
Previous posts are welcome as long as they include photos.
2. I will be posting every 1st and 15th of the month, and would also feature one mom with the most unique suggestion. She would also be receiving some small tokens from me sent to her mailing address =). The chosen mom for the 1st of the month will be featured on the 15th and the chosen mom on the 15th will be featured on the 1st week of the next month and so on…
3. For the title please use “SAHM Project: (What your project is)” or something like that. Tag your post with SAHM Project.
4. Visit Mirage as Usual on the 1st and 15th and let everybody know what you’ve posted by leaving the URL on my posted SAHM Project for that day.
5. Everybody loves comments, so be generous…leave comments for those who are participating as much as you can, this way others will also find yours.
6. Right click on the image and save then link back to this post by placing it on your sidebar or in your post. Sorry about this, I’ve been learning how to upload the code that we can use but I am an amateur at HTML and coding. New Icons are also welcome.
Support this project, let others know!