If you are getting married soon and are in the midst of planning your wedding, you are likely scouring the web for inspiration and ideas on how to make your wedding the best one of the year. The best wedding blogs not only give you ideas, but they also provide you a great deal of information about what to ask potential vendors, how to save money, how to select the perfect gown, and provide tips on wedding hair and makeup for the big day. There is a plethora of information on wedding blogs and they can be extremely helpful in your planning. This post will feature the best wedding blogs of 2017.
- A Crimson Kiss. This blog is full of gorgeous photos of real-life weddings. If you want to read stories about romantic proposals and wedding ceremonies, blog owner and author Lena has created a great space on the web that will delight your soul. Hop on over for great wedding ideas, romantic stories, and gorgeous photography of weddings from all over the world.
- Dylan M Howell. If you are in the Portland, Oregon area, this blog is perfect for you as it will not only inspire you, but it will also provide you with great information on vendors in your area. With award winning photography and great information on all things related to getting married, this is a great go-to website to add to your bookmarks now.
- Style Me Pretty. This blog has been around for a decade, and for very good reason. This blog is one of the first that showcased bridal style in a way that had never been done so before online. It is because of this blog that the bar for wedding style and class has been raised to new heights. If you are obsessed with style and it is paramount to your big day, this is a great blog to read regularly. You will not be disappointed.
- Ruffled. This blog was born in 2008 and has since been giving couples the inspiration they need to plan a wonderful event. Offering a plethora of ideas and DIY projects, this blog is perfect for couples who want to make their wedding unique and represent them.
- Offbeat bride. This website is a celebration of those bride’s who are not the status quo. They like to march to their own beat and they do things different from all others. If you are an offbeat bride and want your wedding to be unlike any other, be sure to check out this blog for inspiration and the extra push to do things differently than have ever been done before. Want to wear black at your wedding? This blog will encourage you to do whatever it is that will make you the happiest on your big day!
No matter what your wedding style is, you cannot go wrong in consulting these blogs for ideas and inspiration on planning your big day.