Rule: List all the names you were called by and the people who call you that. Tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they’ve been tagged.
“A name is to be chosen rather than abundant riches; favor is better than even silver and gold.”—Prov. 22:1.
A favorable name is something that we all want to have, for people when hearing our name would remember what we did, what we are or what we have achieved.
That is why, our name is important to us and having pet names given by others show how they view us as a person.
Here are some of my names…and I wonder what others called you…
1. Gizellae – By hubby. Yep. He seldom calls me by name and when he does he calls me in full…like: Ji – se – la! halika rito! hehe.
2. Mommy – By daughter and older son.
3. Mama – By little boy. I don’t really know why but he calls me mama eventhough he hears the older ones say Mommy.
4. Gizelle – What people where I grew up calls me. That includes mama, daddy, ate, kuya, neighbors and relatives.
5. G – By my bestfriend, highschool/college classmates and friends…following the popularity of Gisele Toengi, unfortunately only our names are the same lol.
7. Gzel – How chat friends spell my name.
8. Giz – By some of my cyberfriends.
9. Mirage – By blogging friends.
Now, I won’t be listing down who to tag, please feel free to do so! =)
ang ganda ng setting ng iyong paksa…
bagong lahok lang ako sa LP..